Foot Golf is exactly what it sounds like; soccer and golf melded into one. You keep score like golf, each shot counts as one stroke while using your feet to strike the soccer ball down the fairway and towards the cup. The cup is a 14 inch hole located near the greens with different flags marking the location.
- You must provide you own regulation size soccer ball which is easy to identify
- No spikes allowed
- Order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the lowest score kicks first followed by the 2nd ect. ect.
- Make sure kick will not interfere with other players on the course and within your group
- Kick ball from a position up to two yards behind the tee markers
- Ball must be kicked in a single movement. You are not allowed to push ball with top or bottom of your foot. Not allowed to move the ball or remove objects from line of shot.
- Player farthest from hole is first player to kick
- If ball lands in the water hazard retrieve it and replace it with 2 steps from the point where ball entered water. Take a 1 stroke penalty
- Out of bounds markers are white stakes. Place ball within 2 steps of where the ball crossed the markers and kick from there. Take a 1 stroke penalty.